3.31.2008

Guess, how much is a bowl of beef noodle?

The Most Expensive Beef Noodle in Tanwan
I heard this from TV and knew the most expensive beef noodle in Tanwan a few months ago . It might be the most expensive noodle in the world.
I tell you now, how much it is. Please read carefully,
Taiwan Dollar 10,000.00 = RMB 2, 500.00 = USD 357.00.
You must be amazing why it is so expensive? According to the chef of this restaurant introduced, the high price is because there are many kinds of beefs in it. All the beefs are imported from all over world. Some come from US, some come from Australia, and some come from Japan etc. So the cost is high, but beefs are qualified, delicious and with wealthy nutrition.
It deserves you to pay USD 357.00 to have only one bowl of beef noodle. But I will not to eat it, because USD 357.00 can let me to have 500 bowls of beef noodle in my hometown!

No comments: